Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rainy Sunday Morning Raymond Gary Lake

It's a rainy Sunday morning.  I'm sitting here looking out the French Doors enjoying the spectacular view of Raymond Gary Lake.  The coffee is brewing, filling the house with that wonderful aroma.  The rain has almost stopped. 

Squirrel Raymond Gary Lake
It's just sprinkling enough that I can hear it dripping from the roof onto the patio.  The new Spring grass looks even greener now that's wet from the rain.  A gentle breeze is blowing and birds are singing despite the rain. 
A silly squirrel seem to enjoy running across the green grass and playing even though it's wet.  when I got up to take his picture he saw movement in the house and scurried up a tree even though I took the photo from inside the house through a window pane.
It's been a long busy week.  I'm so thankful that I have Raymond Gary Lake as part of my surroundings.  The peaceful,serene atmosphere.  Did I say peaceful? 

So it's a rainy Sunday morning and I'm so glad that God has allowed me to bloom where I'm planted and not have to be replanted somewhere else. 

*************************************************
I love sharing Southeast Oklahoma with you.  It is my desire that you will find something in the "Life in Southeast Oklahoma" blog posts that will:

  • Entice you to visit our area if you're not already living here.
  • Maybe encourage you to attend an event that is planned in our great corner of the world.
  • Point out a restaurant that serves up good food, or a business that provides good service.
  • Invite you to enjoy our beautiful country-side, lakes, or streams...
Southeast Oklahoma is endlessly varied and has so much to offer.  It's my desire to bring those things out.
Got an idea for a post or have something that you want to share about Southeast Oklahoma? 
Use the comment section below and let me know.
Join me in Southeast Oklahoma, where life usually moves at a little slower pace, the people are wonderful, the landscape can be breathtaking. 
We love where we live!


Call me and let's visit about McCurtain County or Choctaw County.  The fartherest southeast you can go in Oklahoma and still be in Oklahoma.
We are SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA.
Judi Barrett, Broker, Integrity Real Estate Services, Office Address:  RR 5 BOX 126, IDABEL, OK 74745  580-212-5946

Land and Homes For Sale Southeast Oklahoma
Judi Barrett
Broker - Integrity Real Estate Services
Our Name Says It All.
Real Estate Services You Can Trust.
580-212-5946
Follow me on Twitter, Connect with me on Facebook, or View my profile on Linked In:
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment